World Exclusive!!

This is the place to discuss Country Music that is NOT specific to the UK

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

Moshe
Ultimate Member

World Exclusive!!

Post by Moshe » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:18 am

First in a new ocassional series.

TAYLOR SWIFT. Sources indicate that Taylor Swift's 7th album may get a summer release, and palm trees may be involved. It may have some subtle links to a country sound and, this is speculation, possibly a musical colaboration with a country/americana act on one of the tracks.
Cor Blimey, Guv'nor! 8)

Moshe
Ultimate Member

Re: World Exclusive!!

Post by Moshe » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:25 am

MIRANDA LAMBERT
This one isn't actually an exclusive, but seems quite charming.
Miranda Lambert has anounced her marriage to a New York cop Not may of the stars pair up with ordinary folk! He will continue to work in NYC and Lambert will continue to be based in Nashville. Seems a good basis for a marriage, & the long distance thing worked OK for Dolly Parton & carl Dean, & they have one of the longest marriages in showbiz!
Indications are that after a year, Miranda's hubby may move down to Nashville to be closer to her. I'm sure she can find him a job.
Cor Blimey, Guv'nor! 8)

Moshe
Ultimate Member

Post by Moshe » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:52 pm

CARRIE UNDERWOOD has announced her UK tour for 2019.
28 June- Resorts World Arena, Birmingham
30 June- Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
2July- SSE HYDRO, Glasgow
3 July- Manchester Arena
4 July- Wembley Arena

I'm really looking forward to Cardiff! Never been there before! 8)
Cor Blimey, Guv'nor! 8)

CRoutes

Post by CRoutes » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:24 am

Moshe wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:52 pm
3 July- Manchester Arena
4 July- Wembley Arena

Moshe wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:02 pm
OK. This will always be subjective. Everyone will have their own choices. But this is my Top 10 (The Greatest Country Albums Ever Made)

2. Cry Pretty- Carrie Underwood
Carrie's sixth, and possibly most accomplished album to date. A range of songs going from the subtly political "The Bullet" (which deals with gun violence), and Love Wins (a plea for tolerance) to stalwart country themes "Drinking Alone" (self explanatory) to the archetypal country song set to contemporary production values, "Ghosts On The Stereo". This finds our hero drunkenly engrossed in the jukebox of country music's greats. Perfect.
Yes an exclusive announcement by Carrie on Instagram.
What an opportunity for UK fans to see her perform songs from CRY PRETTY one of the the Top 10 Country albums of all time as voted by you!
There's the added bonus of seeing the biggest selling UK country (?) artists of all time the mighty Shires!

Why Cardiff? Whats wrong with Wembley Arena.
Personally I think Cry Pretty is her worst album to date.
She said it was her most personal album but from what we know (via social media/ press) of her family life, strong religious beliefs and background many of the songs simply don't wash and don't come across as believable. There was only about 4 tracks of interest for me.

From what I hear tickets will range from £47 to £300 for the VIP Meet & Greets.
GENERAL SALE starts Thursday March 7 at 9am
Carrie Underwood announces dates for UK Leg of her ‘Cry Pretty Tour’ - BLOG POST

Visit Country Routes News Blog (News on Indes/ Mainstream/ Charts/ UK News & Live Gig & Concert dates) https://countryroutesnews.blogspot.co.uk/

Moshe
Ultimate Member

Post by Moshe » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:02 am

CRoutes wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:24 am
Moshe wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:52 pm
3 July- Manchester Arena
4 July- Wembley Arena

Moshe wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:02 pm
OK. This will always be subjective. Everyone will have their own choices. But this is my Top 10 (The Greatest Country Albums Ever Made)

2. Cry Pretty- Carrie Underwood
Carrie's sixth, and possibly most accomplished album to date. A range of songs going from the subtly political "The Bullet" (which deals with gun violence), and Love Wins (a plea for tolerance) to stalwart country themes "Drinking Alone" (self explanatory) to the archetypal country song set to contemporary production values, "Ghosts On The Stereo". This finds our hero drunkenly engrossed in the jukebox of country music's greats. Perfect.
Yes an exclusive announcement by Carrie on Instagram.
What an opportunity for UK fans to see her perform songs from CRY PRETTY one of the the Top 10 Country albums of all time as voted by you!
There's the added bonus of seeing the biggest selling UK country (?) artists of all time the mighty Shires!

Why Cardiff? Whats wrong with Wembley Arena.
Personally I think Cry Pretty is her worst album to date.
She said it was her most personal album but from what we know (via social media/ press) of her family life, strong religious beliefs and background many of the songs simply don't wash and don't come across as believable. There was only about 4 tracks of interest for me.

From what I hear tickets will range from £47 to £300 for the VIP Meet & Greets.
GENERAL SALE starts Thursday March 7 at 9am
Carrie Underwood announces dates for UK Leg of her ‘Cry Pretty Tour’ - BLOG POST

I don't like Wembley Arena, & it is a hassle to travel back from. I've never been to Cardiff, so I thought it would make a nice short break! I will take an extra day to look around & my hotel is right next to the venue.
I had had a few drinks when I booked the hotel & train (train got a bargain price!) & wondered why i'd done it in the morning, but am quite looking forward to it. I understand tickets go on sale Thursday. £300 for a meet & greet sounds bonkers, i won't go for that (no can do) (remember that song?)
Cor Blimey, Guv'nor! 8)

CRoutes

Post by CRoutes » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:31 am

Miley Cyrus drew some favourable comments on this forum and if I remember rightly even made the year end Top Albums members lists.

Miley is planing to revive her racy image and wild child persona in time for her musical comeback.
The Wrecking Ball singer, who married actor Liam Hemsworth, back in December, is reportedly working on her seventh studio album and sources close to the star have told Britain's Heat magazine “the old Miley” will be back ready to shock, which is allegedly causing some concern for her actor husband.
“Miley’s image for her new album is going to be extremely racy!
“Some of the things she has planned - like working with (X-rated rapper) CupcakKe, making a risque video, and doing a fully nude photoshoot – are causing concern for her hubby!
Visit Country Routes News Blog (News on Indes/ Mainstream/ Charts/ UK News & Live Gig & Concert dates) https://countryroutesnews.blogspot.co.uk/

Moshe
Ultimate Member

Post by Moshe » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:36 pm

Livewire, you sound like you work for the National enquirer or the Sun! :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:
Cor Blimey, Guv'nor! 8)

Moshe
Ultimate Member

Post by Moshe » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:32 pm

April 26th it is, then!
Cor Blimey, Guv'nor! 8)

Moshe
Ultimate Member

Post by Moshe » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:10 pm

Moshe wrote: